27831 La Paz Rd, Laguna Niguel
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MyTRIBE FITNESS
BOOTCAMP EXPERIENCE IN LAGUNA NIGUEL
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TRIBE
10 YEARS OF INNOVATIVE PROGRAMMING
In our 35 minute total body workout sessions, you work out with your tribe while our dedicated coaches give you the personal attention you need to achieve lasting results safely. Our periodized workouts change daily to keep your body challenged. Never get bored of a workout again!
At the core of the workouts, interval training is coupled with functional movements adapted to your ability to effectively achieve the body you've always wanted. Build the strength, endurance, and confidence you need to conquer the best of what life has to offer before it passes you by. Do it with a community behind you.
MEET THE MyTRIBE FOUNDER
Hi, I'm Ed Tafti, founder of the MyTRIBE Fitness Bootcamp experience which was inspired by the driving passion to serve the community better.
I've had the pleasure of dedicating over 10 years to a major fitness bootcamp franchise, helping it grow to over 500 locations worldwide.
I've taken my knowledge and experience to create a better program to serve you, the client and the community more effectively. Breaking out of rigid franchise rules and policies makes that possible.
The MyTRIBE experience is driven by four core concepts: Teamwork, Accountability, Personal Growth and Fun!
"YOUR SUCCESS...MyTRIBE's TOP PRIORITY."
1. What makes a good fitness program great? We can give you a bunch of facts, statistics and clever corporate marketing slogans, but that's boring an really overplayed. Plus the answer is very simple. You'll know it when it just feels right, like you've just found your new home away from home.
2. Why is MyTRIBE Fitness so unique? Beyond delivering pretty rad and innovative workouts in our new fitness studio located in Laguna Niguel (near Aliso Viejo), it's because we simply love and understand people and know that a connection is the first step on a path to breakthrough.
3. We've worked closely with clients for over 10 years. We want to help our clients so we take the time to understand their individual needs, hang-ups and cognitive patterns that sabotage their goals and ultimately their happiness?
4. We're not a franchise, therefore we aren't controlled by franchise rules that are intrinsically designed to maximize profits while giving you the illusion of value. Want an example? Meal plans. They offer it to make you feel like you're getting real nutrition coaching. Yet a vast majority of people will not stick to them. In addition to providing meal plans, we teach you how to eat right using a more realistic and sustainable approach. We implement principles backed by Precision Nutrition, a well accredited program using the latest independent scientific research.
5. Look, we all know chronic disease and health insurance costs are at an all time high, and so the fitness industry has been booming as a result. Despite the infinite, and sometimes overwhelming, amount of information, programs and fads out there, we continue to successfully carve out a niche for ourselves.
6. We know that a majority of the people out there are masterfully manipulated with psychological tactics to get you to throw money at them. In the end this leaves you, the consumer, as confused and frustrated as ever. "I paid for something I never used." Does this sound familiar?
7. We would absolutely be grateful for the opportunity to prove our commitment to you. MyTRIBE, a community of like-minded individuals, a tribe who shares the same goals as you... to be a better version of you than you were yesterday.
Sincerely, Ed Tafti N.A.S.M, Expert Rating Certified, Precision Nutrition